I want to quickly introduce myself, taking advantage of a post I published on Instagram after having a great spike of followers. Even if there’s an About me page in this blog, I thought that introducing myself to new readers and friends would be a good way to keep you interested, as you would know me better right away.
Some facts about me
I hope they help you better know me. I’m not very good at introducing myself to new people, also in the real life, so please appreciate the effort!
- My complete name is Chase Thomas Williams. I was born in a London suburb and lived most of my life in London.
- I moved in sunny Italy a few years ago after I dropped my job in the UK. Tursenia is hosting me now; it’s a medieval town in the heart of Italy.
- I used to be a MET detective back in the UK, while now I work as an import-export manager for an Italian famous cashmere company.
- My best friend Angelo is one the Tursenia Police inspectors. We met when we were kids because our fathers were sort of colleagues.
- I have a lovely neighbour whose name is Giulia. She’s actually awesome. She and her tiny dog Luciano are inseparable.
- I like running, eating Giulia’s meals and Angelo mother’s lasagna. I love the outdoors and travelling.
- I sometimes stumble upon weird stuff here in Tursenia, and when it happens I always crack them. It can be a minor offence, a mysterious mastermind or a murder, it doesn’t matter. I solve it. More info about that can be found in this page about mystery and detective stories, but let’s keep it as a secret, okay?
So, what about you? Tell me more about yourselves :)
If you want to have a closer snap of my daily life in Italy, you’re welcome to follow me also on Instagram!